We had a great Halloween! Madeline and I went to a Halloween party with all of her friends on Friday morning. That evening we went to another party with some older kids where Madeline had a ball running after all of the big kids from yard to yard as they went to the door to trick or treat!
Saturday we got up and drove to our friend's ranch with 6 other couples with babies. It was a beautiful day and was so nice to get out of the city as a family. It was probably our last "family" road trip before Baby Boy arrives. Madeline did well in the car but was ready to run around with her friends when we arrived. She is so funny and assertive. She loves to play with the other kids and also loves to dance when music is playing.
I will be 34 weeks pregnant this week-yeah! We officially moved Madeline upstairs into her big girl room last weekend and prepared the nursery for Baby Boy's arrival. It is so strange seeing the nursery now blue with all of his little items in it instead of Madeline's stuff. Makes me a little sad to have Madeline upstairs, but so goes the transitions of life, which are a blessing! I am trying to savor every moment with Madeline before our life gets crazy with Baby Boy's arrival- I pray that the transition is not too disruptive and that she loves her baby brother. We are blessed!
3 comments:
She is just so precious!
Enjoy this last month, but know what a huge blessing it is to have 2 around!
Hi Melissa- I just found your blog from Amy's and thought I'd drop by!
You look wonderful- your beautiful daughter looks so much like you. Congratulations on baby boy!
I have a boy (almost 3) and a girl (almost 1) and they love each other so much. It is so fun. I hope you enjoy being home with them!
Too cute! I will call you soon. Everything is going good here!
Post a Comment