Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October Update






September was a good month! Madeline had her first day of school and is slowly getting used to Mommy dropping her off for 3 hours. She is talking more each day and loves to dance with the Wiggles and pet the pup-pups. She also LOVES to play outside and amazes Todd and I how much she understands.


We had a great weekend last weekend where we got together with the Waco crew and their babies. It was lots of fun to play with all of the kids!


I will be 30 weeks pregnant on Friday and am still feeling well. Baby Boy is daily getting bigger in my tummy and is getting very uncomfortable- scary that I still have 9 weeks to go! We set my C-section date for December 12th- so exciting and I know it will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

EDENS said...

What a cutie. It was so good to see you guys. can't wait to see you soon hopefully.